With Fall-Winter knocking at the door, the new issue of Collezioni 03 Baby is coming, exploring comprehensively the world of newborns: From infant care to accessories, from trade shows to ceremonies.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Reports from the most important European shows on the world of kids and newborns: Kind + Jugend Cologne, Pitti Bimbo Florence, Ciff Kids Copenhagen, Kleine Fabriek Amsterdam, Playtime Paris, Bubble London, Fimi Valencia, Little Barcelona, Children’s Fashion Cologne, Little Gallery Dusseldorf and the new Dot to Dot London.
- In depth analysis on trends for Fall/Winter 2014-15 through photo shoots portraying our kids in enchanted woods among deer and awls, in King of the woods; an elegant retro style envisions little ladies and lords daydream in an ancient Parisian palace for A Day Off; while Portraits by Federico Leone captured urban styles and unique personalities from the streets of a timeless metropolis; finally, in a still life capturing the baby clothes, we travel through the highest mountains.
- Many magazines focused on apparel, where brands were selected from the most relevant European fairs and sorted by Nationality: US, Sweden, Great Britain, France, Italy, Denmark and Spain.
- Lookbooks will help us enhance our knowledge of brands through their most representative creations.
- The Report from the latest edition of Pitti Bimbo featuring a selection of the most representative trends for Fall-Winter 2014-15: Cartoon, Flora, Decoration, Retro Chic, Into the Woods and Baby Roars.
- 30 Pages of Baby World, section dedicated to the world of infant care, from interior design for newborns to eco-fashion books, strollers and fabrics.
- Special report on the magical connections in the world of tweens, through photos and text by photographer Annalisa Mazzoli.
- A Special report on Ceremonies to remind the latest trends and suggest new ideas for special occasions.