The new issue of Collezioni Bambini will feature all the news about Fall/Winter 2014/15 with photo shoots by the best international photographers and stylists, a special report on runway shows and an in-depth analysis on accessories from Pitti Bimbo show. And again lookbooks, news, magazine, design, lifestyle, interviews and reports from the most relevant trade shows on fashion for kids.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Over 100 pages of photo-reportages exploring trends for Fall/winter 2014-15: a tribute to the great photography of Peter Lindbergh; the story of street dancers with a “tagged” London on the background; e reinterpretation of the Thelma & Louise movie; while forgotten marionettes and robots have fun in the shadow of the old Toys Shadow chest. A Winter Lullaby sets a ‘70s rock mood; finally accessories rock among stars and become alive like comics.
- 30 pages dedicated to the best European runway shows for Fall/winter 2014-15 both for boys and girls.
- In depth analysis on Pitti Bimbo with 10 still life pages on accessories taken during the latest edition of the Florentine fair, all sorted by trends: Let’s Keep Warm, Like a Mirror, Punk Rock and Rainbow.
- Exclusive interview to renowned e-commerce specialist SMALLable totally focused on the world of kids.
- Reports from the main trade shows for kids: Pitti Bimbo Florence, Ciff Kids Copenhagen, Kleine Fabriek Amsterdam, Playtime Paris, Bubble London, Fimi Madrid, Little Barcelona, CPM Moscow, Children’s Fashion Cologne, Little Gallery Dusseldorf and Dot to Dot London.
- 12 lookbook pages to deepen our knowledge of each brand through its most representative creations.
- In-depth analysis on the most relevant Italian brands, shopping tips, getting acquainted with the newest bloggers, latest news, close-up design and much, much more…