This indispensable design tool is used by designers, buyers and manufacturers in kids nursery products, bedding, tableware, outdoor play, toys, games and wall-art.
It helps you make well-informed decisions about your product range and tap into key influences that shape your customer’s purchasing decisions.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Each book contains four key trends for the season including Consumer Insight pages focusing on the behaviours and attitudes of kids from babies to teens as well as future attitudes and concerns of parents.
Eight Pantone® cotton swatches are provided per theme to allow for accurate colour matching.
In addition actual fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap swatches illustrate the most forward-thinking designs and materials created by up-coming manufacturers.
More than 340 original images (protected by copyright) are available on USB stick in JPG format. These can be used to create your own mood boards. All images in the book and on the USB stick are credited to the designer with contact details.
In addition the USB stick contains the trend colours as digital data for quick and easy take-over in all common graphic software programs and 6 exclusively copyright free prints per story.
• 4 key seasonal trend directions from specialists in the Kids Lifestyle market
• Trend Driver summary reports to support our trends
• Pantone referenced colours, with RGB breakdowns
• Detailed colour application and usage pages showing the versatility of the palettes
• Commercially relevant product, print and material direction per story
• 6 copyright free prints per story, as vector artwork
Hardcover, ring binder, 30 x 30 cm, 116 pages, Language: English