PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated & Uncoated Supplement
Includes 112 New PANTONE® Colours
Cross-reference PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colour for Web/HTML This guide provides 112 industry-requested, inspiring Spot Colours CMYK-printed equivalents as a supplement to our previous collection of 1,733 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours are displayed side-by-side with to their four-colour process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely
Solid Colours can be matched in CMYK.
• These 112 new colours are market-relevant with emphasis on specific, requested colour ranges, offering designers the most contemporary and inspirational colour options possible for creative design application, expression,
communication and specification.
• Colours are each presented with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colours to their ultimate design intent - whether it be print or digital designations.
• Colours are printed on both coated and uncoated, text-weight paper allowing designers to easily see how colours can be reproduced on the most commonly used industry printing substrates.
• Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best achieve when matching on press.
• Colours are arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
• One-guide supplement demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
• 1,845 solid colours and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
• Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the colour match, if desired
• Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-17-0
• UPC #: 8 49572 00556 9
• Mailer dimensions: 11" x 7-1/4" x 1/4"