An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, the COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors
, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and Web pages.
HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool and design software.
- One guide, multiple uses
- Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired
- Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses
- Optimally display colors on monitors and Web pages
- Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color-correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images