PANTONE® PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated Supplement 112 New PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper Each colour displayed with a colour number and ink formulation Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colours on press.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This guide provides 112 industry-requested and inspiring spot colours as a supplement to our previous collection of 1,755 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours for those whom have
recently purchased a PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set prior to the new release.
• 112 new Solid Colours are market-relevant with emphasis on specific, requested colour ranges offering designers the most contemporary and inspirational colour options possible for creative design application,
expression, communication and specification.
• The colours in this supplement are printed on both coated and uncoated, text-weight paper allowing designers to easily see how ink can be represented on the most commonly used industry printing substrates.
• Colours are each displayed along with a coordinating number and ink formulation so that printers anywhere in the world will understand how to best mix colours when matching on press.
• Colours are arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
• One-guide supplement including both Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated printed colours
• 112 New PANTONE Solid Colours and ink formulations
• Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-16-3
• UPC #: 8 49572-00555 2
• Mailer dimensions: 11" x 7-1/4" x 1/4"