The latest styling directions for fabrics, finishes, accessories and trimmings as well as styling and detailing in the field of denim ranges for young fashion, women and men. On approx. 220 pages and more than 1700 colour photos actual jeans products from Europe and all over the world are shown.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The clearly structured content makes it easy to quickly find the required information and inspiration:
- An extensive section introducing the key trends of the season by photos, model sketches, important silhouettes and fashion illustrations showing fits and overall looks.
- An impressive clip art library comprising more than 250 shapes and key details like front and back pockets, belt loops etc., displayed in the book and provided in vector format on the CD-ROM.
This invaluable selection enables the user to drag and drop files together to create new designs instantly and easily.
The enclosed CD-ROM contains all photos in .jpg format as well as the model sketches and details as vector files (Adobe Illustrator).
- Tremendous variety of photos featuring jeans wear for all target groups
- Many close-ups showing details, washing effects and treatments, styling and design ideas
- Information for the current and inspiration for the upcoming seasons
- Summary and overview of the international jeans fashion supply structured according to design criteria
- Divided into the chapters Key Trends, Clip Art (for Details), Key Details und Styling (according to sub-ranges)
- User-friendly ring book
- CD-ROM for the compilation of a private archive and as detail library for own designs
35 x 26 cm, 220 pages, more than 1700 colour photos and 250 drawings, texts in English