PANTONE® SOLID CHIPS Coated & Solid Uncoated Supplement 294 new colors !
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Individual chips allow designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility as they can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards
and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact colour intent.
• These 112 New PANTONE Colours are market-relevant with emphasis on specific, requested colour ranges offering designers the most contemporary and inspirational colour options possible for creative design application,
expression, communication and specification.
• The supplement set colours are printed and perforated into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
• Printed chip colours bleed off edges on three sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when chips are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• Colours are arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy-to-read index immediately after the new colours.
• Replacement pages provide designers and printers an economical means of keeping books fresh and complete and can be easily ordered.
• Chips are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• All colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press.
• Two sets of book supplements: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
• Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
• 112 Solid Colours
• Each page provides seven colours - six individual chips per colour
• Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
• Material: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual chips measure approximately 7/8" x 1-1/8"
• Individual page size: 5-5/8" x 9-1/4"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-18-7
• UPC #: 8 49572 00558 3
• Mailer Dimensions: 11" x 7-1/4" x ¼"