PANTONE® PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
Two-guide set with 1,867 colours
Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colours on press
294 New PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers for specifying and approving spot colours in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
• Set features 2.135 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for the most options possible to communicate and specify colour intent accurately and confidently.
• New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 294 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
• Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colours when
matching on press.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
• Two-guides: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
• Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
• 2.135 solid colours and ink formulations
• Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
•Mailer Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 10-5/8" x 2-1/8"